Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Train Blanket - The Beginnings

More train fabric from the friend who gave me the train book panel.  My son wanted to do another job (project) with me.


When I got this I figured it was perfect.   I asked him what he wanted to make and he said a blanket.  The fabric's not very big (the above panel is 32"x41"). I haven't decided if I'll try to put some more borders around it to make it bigger, or just leave it and have it be a toddler bed size quilt. 


I'll probably ask him as well.  It is his blanket, after all.  He helped me trim both pieces (we hold the rotary cutter together and we each have a hand on the ruler).  Then he got distracted by racing monster trucks down my mini ironing board leaning against the couch.  Love that kid.

til next time...

1 comment: